10 Things About Moi
- 1. Horrified to discover that my name had gone unisex.
“You named your daughter PARKER?!”
- 2. Beautiful, curly-haired wife of 17 years.
- 3. Father of three very hungry boys. Need $$$ for food. Call me.
- 4. Used to be a cat person until I got my first dog, loco Lab Lucy Luna.
- 5. Fascinated by anything floating in a jar. Even pickles.
- 6. Love art, music and literature. TV, not so much.
- 7. When I blush, I’m darker than a plum.
- 8. “The motto of…the mongoose family is run and find out.” Mine, too.
- 9. Native of Savannah, Georgia, grew up in Chicago.
- 10. Still shoot film and work in the darkroom, cause I’m a nerd like that.
- 11. This list goes to eleven.